Here are some resources for this class.
- 15 Minute Writes. I will be updating this list every Friday.
- Grading System (Fall 2014) (in PDF format)
- weekly-assignments-due for each period. (Last Update Nov 4). I will be updating this list every Friday.
Here is a link to PDFs of all the assignment handouts. Generally you should check the list of weekly assignments (see above) to verify which ones were covered in this class.
- Dec Freewrite Extravaganza (Dec 1 and 2)
- Overlooked in Meatspace assignment (Originally assigned in October, reassigned right before Thanksgiving and due on Dec 4)
- Pershing Zone Writing Project: (Dec 8 to Dec 12)
- Writing Reviews: Assignment and Tips for Writing
- Trigger Memories Essay: Choose one of the childhood memories and try to write an essay which expands on the memory. Try to write about every last detail. (Topics: First cartoon watched, first long trip, first visit to the zoo, what you ate for Saturday breakfast in kindergarten, your teacher and best friend in 2nd grade).